Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Construction

Chennai these days is full of construction work. A lot of IT Parks, residential apartments are coming up in the city, specially in the southern part. The IT industry is more or less centred on the southern part of metro and thats where I too stay. This is a picture of a new apartments that are coming up in front of my balcony (next to my apartments). Both the pics taken from my balcony at 7th floor, grey sky and morning time. This building gonna block almost 50% of sea view from my balcony :(
Btw thinking about development in southern part of chennai, has anyone noticed, why the southern areas of most of the cities are the most posh ones. Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and now Chennai also.
(ISO 80, f/3.3, Shutter Speed 1/40 sec)




(ISO 80, f/4.0, Shutter Speed 1/40 sec)

10 Comments:

Blogger R said...

I LOVE THE SECOND PIC! It somehow gives a sense of activity and buzz. Awesome, Mr Deepak!

And you have a point. Why do only the southern parts of a city be 'posh'? The day I own a construction company, I will see to it that the eastern parts get equal attention.

MUHHAHAHAAA. :P

2:19 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the first one more. It looks surreal.

And I completely support Rohit's decision. All the best dude. :)

2:49 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger ~ ॐ ~ said...

first one for me...

9:12 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger me said...

yaar its so sad....dis building is blocking ur sea view, really bad.
btw once the building is ready for greh pravesh u can shift in here n njoy full view of the sea:)

9:29 AM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger ~ Deeps ~ said...

@rohit
sure dude....but i m sure once u will own a construction company u will be worried more abt profits :D

@woodsmoke & Om
first for me too......surreal is the right word :)

@Me
aahh.....i wish it wud have been that easy....anyway the view is still not that bad...OM has seen it :)

10:17 PM, February 21, 2006  
Blogger R said...

Grr.. Does noone likes the second one? All of you? What's with the world?

:P

And, 'East'.. I've stayed in bloody East Delhi all these years. So obviously I have a sentimental [err] value for these areas. :P
(I know it's just dumb, you don't need to mention.)

3:15 AM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger R said...

And in that comment, I meant Does noone like..

IT'S A TYPO! Ugh.

3:27 AM, February 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://drxlteki.com/ujzm/fira.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zoyoktpf.com/jknk/mgjr.html]Cool site[/url]

7:22 AM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

7:22 AM, July 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://drxlteki.com/ujzm/fira.html | http://ttnuoums.com/rjpm/gjfi.html

7:24 AM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home